Sunday, June 04, 2006

One day at a time...

Well, as thought, I've lost my business partner. I'm recovering. It'll be ok. I still want to get the website running. I still want to run a little business. I still want to make my jewellery. This set back is just part of the process. Am I talking it up successfully? Of course I am. One day at a time.

I went to get my business cards printed up. Found I couldn't use my CDrom for anything and while having that looked at found my whole comp needed a revamp. Hopefully things will run smoother now. I'm moving forward with the banner but need the original design to send to Anna because the writing is really unclear. The disc is at the printers. One day at a time....

At least I've been able to take some photos now though so have some new things up on my shop. Here's what I'll put up tomorrow....

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I can only imagine how hard this is on you, but you have the right attitude to face it. Taking it one day at a time is all you can ever really do and you seem to be preparing yourself for the road ahead.

I wish you prosperity and fortune in all that you do. Trust in yourself and you will surely succeed.

mezziG said...

Thanks Pinky

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.