Sunday, June 21, 2009

For the Love of Paper......

I have always loved paper and stationery. I have always made my own cards and loved wrapping presents. Kim is a woman after my own heart. She sells paper products she designs herself. Her work is simple and effective and wonderfully personal. I recommend taking a look at her store. Kim's blog is a comfortable insight into her life as a WAHM (work at home mum). She looks at her discoveries and everyday events. My personal favourite is the this picture of her dog. I guess he just reminds me of one of my soft toys. It also comes at the end of her story about the day at the chocolate shop - another subject close to my heart.

Kim's posts are personal and show her delight in life. And this post shows the shows the importance of working hand in hand with local businesses.

1 comment:

Annette Piper said...

Great post Mezz! Keep them coming :)